Located in the heart of the city, the centre was founded in 2003 following the union with “Fisioterapia Rosmini” making it one of the most important rehabilitation centres in Piemonte.
The centre is headed up by Dr Fabrizio Tencone, the former Juventus FC doctor (Dr Tencone spent over a decade with the club, overseeing more than 400 games from the bench) who manages a large team of Isokinetic specialists.
The centre’s modern equipment and highly trained staff make Isokinetic Turin a benchmark for excellence in rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
The centre offers:
- Three consultation suites
- Two gyms
- A specialised hydrotherapy pool
- A sheltered outdoor field for bad-weather training
- An indoor artificial grass pitch
- Two changing rooms
- Insurance and administrative support